Re: [Gluster-devel] rm -rf problem with latest TLAs

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] rm -rf problem with latest TLAs
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 18:33:42 +0530

Brent,
this bug should be fixed in the latest tla (patch 256)
thanks,
avati

2007/7/1, Brent A Nelson <address@hidden>:

I believe someone else reported the same issue, but I thought I'd chime
in...

When trying to "rm -rf" a complex directory (small /usr copy), the rm
doesn't seem to complete (or I'm not patient enough to wait).  Using "find
/blah -type f -exec rm {} \;" to remove the files works quite quickly,
however, and "rm -rf" quickly succeeds in cleaning up the remaining
directories.

Thanks,

Brent