Re: [Gluster-devel] Files erased while one brick was down in AFR returns

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Files erased while one brick was down in AFR returns from the afterlife
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 02:30:57 +0530

On 7/3/07, Gerry Reno <address@hidden> wrote:
Daniel van Ham Colchete wrote:
> When you start working with this, please let-me know.

Daniel,
  I think there is something fundamentally wrong right now.  All my
previous tests from pre3 now fail in pre5.  Whatever self-heal has
introduced seems to also have broken some of the basic AFR replication.

Can you point out faults more clearly? If something is not working the way
it is expected, it should be fixed.

Krishna

Gerry