Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: NFS reexport

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: NFS reexport
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 16:49:06 +0530

Brent,
 Fixed this, i did find an issue in copying 'TO' glusterfs via nfs-rexport,
the NFS compat layer in the fuse kernel module sends a 'setattr' with a 0
valid flag. Data was not getting copied to the backend. now the copy-to goes
through, though I could not see any errors while copying 'OUT', probably the
same fix fixed that too.

 We still dont support NFS re-export officially, though we are more than
happy to fix issues found by users (as long as they are reasonable and dont
mean a huge change in the glusterfs codebase, which is unlikely)

thanks,
avati