Re: [Gluster-devel] node failure and HA questions

From: Daniel van Ham Colchete
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] node failure and HA questions
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:31:48 -0300

Hi Jordi,

I'm sorry but please don't read the first link at first. It's a more
advanced configuration. The second link will suffice.

Best regards,
Daniel Colchete

On 7/10/07, Daniel van Ham Colchete <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Jordi,

I'm not a Gluster developer and I think you might find the following links
very helpfull:

http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_High_Availability_Storage_with_GlusterFS

http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_Translators#Automatic_File_Replication_Translator

Best regards,