[Gluster-devel] Re: glusterfsd segfault

From: Anand Avati
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Re: glusterfsd segfault
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:06:54 +0530

Grant,
 please update to the latest patchset on glusterfs--mainline--2.5. This bug
is hit on the callback path when a server is down, but the exact bug is not
deducable from the logs. The latest patchset has fixes in the code in this
region, and in case you hit this bug again, the log messages have been
improved to pinpoint it lot closer.

thanks,
avati