Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs process grows pretty large?

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs process grows pretty large?
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 02:24:08 +0530

Dale,
 please let us know if the memory usage is this high even with the latest
patchset. it should be using lesser memory.

thanks,
avati

2007/7/5, Dale Dude <address@hidden>:

Thanks for the work ;)

Is it safe to reboot that box? Wanna try 270 on it. Trying 270 on
another similar setup with one brick of 5tb but memory is about 600megz,
but the rsync is still running so Ill wait on a decision on that one.
glusterfsd and glusterfs seem to start with 100megz each now. Is that
expected?

Regards,
Dale