Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR replication

From: Gerry Reno
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR replication
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:01:05 -0400

Amar S. Tumballi wrote:
Hi all,
to summarise this topic, I would like to mention, in any of the volume
definition, if you use the same 'key' (as in "option <key> <value>") more
than one time, the last definition will be used.

-amar

But, in my case that would imply that only the :1 definition would be in effect, yet I'm seeing :2 replication so it doesn't appear to just be using the last definition. I'm going to try putting these all on one line and see what happens.

Gerry