Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR replication

From: Krishna Srinivas
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR replication
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:53:15 +0530

Hi Gerry,

You have to give options for replicate in a single line.
As Matt has already said:

Also, i am not 100% certain, but i believe all the rules need to be on
the one line, comma sepparated...... i.e.....

option replicate /var/appl/2.7/logs/*:1,/var/appl/*:2

Regards
Krishna

On 7/21/07, Gerry Reno <address@hidden> wrote:
Gerry Reno wrote:
> Well, this might be something...  Not sure what is happening now.
>
> Logs:
I am continuing to use the cluster and I don't see any more of these
error messages in the log.  So I don't know what caused them.  The
cluster is behaving as :2 replication for everything.  Except I see no
files going to the second brick.  Doesn't matter whether I vi the files
and put some text in them or not.

Gerry