[Gluster-devel] Updates on High_Availability_Storage_with_GlusterFS

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Updates on High_Availability_Storage_with_GlusterFS
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 02:16:26 +0530

Hi Paul,
 I have tested with latest (glusterfs--mainline--2.5-patch-382) patch, and
things look better. Didn't see any issues. Even I tried direct posix as
afr's child, (in the example it says there is a problem with afr) and it
works now.
 Can you just confirm this patch has actually fixed your problems. Also, if
it is, changing the wiki also will help.

-amar

--
Amar Tumballi
http://amar.80x25.org