[Fwd: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS and PaX]

From: Anand Babu Periasamy
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS and PaX]
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 23:15:26 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS and PaX
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 16:06:14 +1000
From: Geoff Kassel <address@hidden>
To: Anand Babu Periasamy <address@hidden>

Hi Anand,

It think it will be useful if you add it to FAQ.
http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_FAQ

Okay, I've added this to the FAQ now.

If there  are lot more steps to be done to get it to
work, you can contribute an article on it.

No, that's all it takes to get the daemon running with the PaX kernel patches.
PaX is very simple to use, for the protections it gives.

Please let us know if you are struck anywhere..

Thank you. It's more a function of time and effort, rather than being stuck. I
haven't even begun to dive the mailing list archive yet :)

Cheers,

Geoff Kassel.