Re: [Gluster-devel] configuration question

From: Fabrice Charlier
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] configuration question
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 15:05:07 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the answer!

I would like to setup my storage cluster with actual partition (2TB) and after setup the same boxes with one big 10TB partition on each box. My goal is to compare the two solutions in terms of performance.

I have a supplementary question: Is it possible to configure glusterfs with more than one partition in a brick? If yes, what's the syntax to use?

Thanks,

Fabrice