Re: [Gluster-devel] error message=> glusterfs: could not open specfile

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] error message=> glusterfs: could not open specfile
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 18:42:06 +0530

Hi Paul,
 make sure you have '/etc/glusterfs/glusterfs-client.vol' file in the
server. That should eliminate the problem. And also, if your client file is
different in server give 'option client-volume-filename
/path/to/specfile.vol' for protocol/server volume. Or, if it is ok for you
to put the client spec file in the client machine, then give '-f
/path/to/specfile.vol' to glusterfs command line.

Hi Jacques,
 '-f' and '-s' option are exclusive. You need not give -s if '-f pathname'
option is given.

Regards,
Amar