[Gluster-devel] About gluster on 32 bits

From: William Oquendo
Subject: [Gluster-devel] About gluster on 32 bits
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:01:34 -0500

Hi all,

I am looking for gluster on 32 bits architecture, but on the downloads links
at http://ftp.zresearch.com/pub/gluster/release/current/ there is only
x86_64 versions.  Where can I find 32 bits  versions of gluster? Is it
enough with the iso image, or do I have to work with the toolchain files?

really thanks

--
William Oquendo
Physicist, National University of Colombia

Finagle's Third Law:
        In any collection of data, the figure most obviously correct,
        beyond all need of checking, is the mistake.

Corollaries:
        1. Nobody whom you ask for help will see it.
        2. The first person who stops by, whose advice you really
           don't want to hear, will see it immediately.