Re: [Gluster-devel] cluster/stripe

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] cluster/stripe
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:33:02 +0530

Hi Alexey,
 Now I doubt the support of 'fnmatch()' in your library. The stripe_size
should be '1048576'  for any file. And it worked for us in all the cases we
tested.

Can you apply another patch and see if it works?

In function 'stripe_get_matching_bs ()' can you add 'return 1048576;' at
first line and see if it works fine? This is to corner the problem to
'fnmatch()'.

-amar

PS: also try printing 64bit number (%lld) itself rather than typecasting it
while printing it.