Re: [Gluster-devel] Infiniband

From: Mickey Mazarick
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Infiniband
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:36:14 -0400

I have the same setup, when you get the latest OFED package be sure to update your firmware on the Mellanox cards. Otherwise you will get SRQ errors.

That should save you a few weeks of headache ;-)

-Mic

Nathan Allen Stratton wrote:
I am trying to setup infiniband on a Fedora Core 6 box, I found:

http://gluster-tmp.enix.org/docs/index.php/Configuring_Infiniband

However it looks be be outdated since the first SVN URL does not work
anymore. I also can't find gen2 on the openfabrics site. Does anyone have
any pointers on setting up infiniband on FC6?

It looks like my cards load just fine:

ib_mthca: Mellanox InfiniBand HCA driver v0.08 (February 14, 2006)
ib_mthca: Initializing 0000:06:00.0

-Nathan