Re: [Gluster-devel] self heal makes client loop indefinately

From: Vincent Régnard
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] self heal makes client loop indefinately
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 12:54:28 +0200

Vincent Régnard a écrit :
NB: the directory where mismatch are found has a large number of files (a few tens of thouthands). When I ls in that directory (on glusterfs mount point); it takes ages to return the answer. There are also many symlinks in that directory (about 20%). I saw a stat-prefetch translator that I dont have presently, can this help in that situation ? Is it a post 1.3.5 functionality ? (1.3.6?)

Upgrading to 1.3.6 avoid loadaverage increase. But behaviour is the same, client loops indefinitely the same way, same log messages. And doing a ls on /mnt/glusterfs mount point hangs also indefinitely, a kill -9 on ls does nothing, pocess is uninterruptible.

--
Vincent Régnard
address@hidden