Re: [Gluster-devel] posix-locks problem

From: Vincent Régnard
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] posix-locks problem
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:31:15 +0200

Anand Avati a écrit :
Kevan,
 I just submitted a patch to fuse-devel which adds flock() support to fuse.
You could either wait for the next fuse release, or install glusterfs's
patched fuse (2.7.0-glfs3) which has that patch included.

thanks,
avati

I run a small application that uses flock on a clustereds FS (glusterfs
1.3.7 with fuse 2.7.0-glfs5), it clearly shows that flock locking is not
working in that situation. Are you sure flock trouble has been solved ?