Re: [Gluster-devel] getting --libdir passed.

From: Chris Johnson
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] getting --libdir passed.
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:04:35 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007, Matt Paine wrote:

     So I had a spare nanoseond with nothing else to do (yeah, right) and
modified the RPM SPEC file.  Sometimes success can be very
anticlimactic.  Frst time I've done one of these.  See attached.

     No warrenties expressed or implied, your mileage may vary, yada
yada, yada.  And it's just to solve my problem, nobody elses.

     Good luck.

Hi Chris

I originally wrote the spec file, but not having an 64 bit system I didn't know of the different library.

Is this the only chage? Pass --libdir=/lib64 ?

Let me change the spec file to allow this change (I should be able to detect the arch automatically). Would you mind testing the spec file for me before I commit it to the tla?

Thanks.
Matt.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: address@hidden
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |happy people?    Tea bag tag