[Gluster-devel] P2P-LAMP has gone LIVE!

From: kevev kevev
Subject: [Gluster-devel] P2P-LAMP has gone LIVE!
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:27:27 -0500

Howdy all! Kevev here. I want everyone to know that my OpenSource project
has gone live!

"It is a project based on a bunch of existing open source applications doing
there small part to create the ultimate fault tolerant de-centralized Linux
Apache MySQL and PHP system ever(to our knowledge)."

I want to thank Gluster.org for the file system that gave me the idea and
inspiration, the whole irc community, and specially Rooty for allowing me to
use the wiki, and Jacquesm for purchasing the Domain and Hosting. Come check
it out. If you are interested drop me or jacquesm a line in the #gluster
channel. We will be promoting the project.

http://www.p2plamp.com