Re: [Gluster-devel] Bug with group permissions

From: Raghavendra G
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Bug with group permissions
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 12:25:35 +0400

Hi Geoff,

I found two client spec files in both alpha/ and bravo/. by any chance are
you running two clients?

I tried with single glusterfs client running on a node with the following
configuration

#uname -a
Linux master-node 2.6.18-8.el5 #1 SMP Thu Mar 15 19:46:53 EDT 2007 x86_64
x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

but still I cannot reproduce your problem. I am using fuse-2.7.0-glfs5. So
the only difference in configuration of the node is the kernel.

Going through logs If I can find any hints.
regards,