Re: [Gluster-devel] Bug with group permissions

From: Raghavendra G
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Bug with group permissions
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:59:53 +0400

Hi Geoff,

The glusterfs.log you sent me indicates that you've been doing lots of
operations. Is it possible for you to reproduce the bug just using the set
of commands you had given in your first mail? i.e,

groupmems -a nonrootuser -g randomgroup
cd /glusterfsmountpoint
mkdir test
chown root:randomgroup test
chmod 770 test
 su - nonrootuser
cd /glusterfsmountpoint/test # Succeeds
ls # Permission denied error.
echo "Hello" > testfile      # Also gives a perm

and send the logs generated?