Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs and email store problem.

From: Daniel van Ham Colchete
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs and email store problem.
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:46:13 -0200

Sorry pal, my bad... I read it wrong :). You are using posix-locks.

Is there a way to run the command getting the error through strace when it
occours? Strace shows every call made to the filesystem by the software and
show you the return value of each call.

With strace -a you can attach it to a process, them you have to force the
error, and them check to see what's going on. If you can't find it, past the
result at http://gluster.pastebin.com/ and show it to us please. Try to
narrow the moment of the error as such as possible in the strace log as it
can get quiet big. Using strace -tt or -ttt (I'm not sure) will help you
with that.

Best,
Daniel