[Gluster-devel] gluster patched fuse.

From: Chris Johnson
Subject: [Gluster-devel] gluster patched fuse.
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 07:46:22 -0500 (EST)

     Hey all,

     Still working on performance here.  I have read-ahead and
write-behind in with default values and it looks to have gotten a tad
slower.  Not quite what I had in mind.

      So I was thinking of trying the gluster patched fuse which seems
to be another relatively easy thing to try.  I have the source for
fuse-2.7.0 which is the latest patched fuse I could find.    I'm
thinking of trying to make and RPM for it.  Unless someone else has
one?

     Problem is I'm currently running fuse-2.7.0-1 and would rather
not back off on versions if I don't have to.  Have the gluster patches
been put into fuse-2.7.0-1 at all?

Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |Man's a kind of missing link
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |fondly thinking he can think.  Piet Hein