RE: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs as root filesystem

From: Christopher Hawkins
Subject: RE: [Gluster-devel] glusterfs as root filesystem
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:06:44 -0500

Sort of. I did use that but I could never get it to actually cache anything.
My reads never got quicker than the first one, no matter many times I called
the same files... But specifically I've heard talk from people asking about
using local storage for caching, which is not supported under the io-cache
translator. So I would use that if it became available, and if not, I'll
eventually have to figure out why io-cache isn't working.

Chris