RE: [Gluster-devel] about Qluster FS configuration

From: Felix Chu
Subject: RE: [Gluster-devel] about Qluster FS configuration
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:35:38 +0800

I am interested to see if it is ok to build up a global clustered storage
across different IDCs with single naming space. That mean the Gluster
servers are located in different IDCs.

Next week I organize more detailed info of test environment and send you.

Thanks again your reply. This project is pretty good and we are happy to
continue testing on it.