Re: [Gluster-devel] a union to two stripes to fourteen mirrors...

From: Jerker Nyberg
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] a union to two stripes to fourteen mirrors...
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:07:59 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 20 Nov 2007, Kevan Benson wrote:

I don't think the developers would ever consider a situation where glusterfsd dies acceptable, so I'm sure they would want info on why it dies.

I will try to reproduce it with a fresh checkout from the repository when I have the time. But I need to spend time on some other projects this week.

I can't seem to correlate your spec files with the layout you gave a above.

True. I just did a single stripe in clients to server based afr. The plan was to use two of them and a unify on top. But the single stripe didn't work.

I havn't tried the full config yet.

Regards,
Jerker Nyberg.