Re: [Gluster-devel] mysql on glusterfs

From: Jeff Humes
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] mysql on glusterfs
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 22:14:01 -0600

Anand,

I also had this same issue after building version checked out from:
/usr/local/arch/bin/tla register-archive http://arch.sv.gnu.org/archives/gluster/ <http://arch.sv.gnu.org/archives/gluster> /usr/local/arch/bin/tla get -A address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden> glusterfs--mainline--2.5 glusterfs

Should I be checking out mainline--2.6?

-JPH

Anand Avati wrote:
Jeff,
this bug has been fixed in the TLA version. You could either checkout and use the snapshot, or await the next release.

avati