Re: [Gluster-devel] Scaled down a bit.

From: Chris Johnson
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Scaled down a bit.
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 13:30:49 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Kevan Benson wrote:

     Ok, better.  Does work on the client side though.  Doesn't seem
to be to great on the server side for some reason.

     I just tried my simple test with readahead on the cl;ient side.
No difference.  Here's what I used.

volume readahead
  type performance/read-ahead
  option page-size 128kb ### in bytes
  option page-count 2 ### memory cache size is page-count x page-size per file
  subvolumes client
end-volume
~ Maybe the page size or count needs to be bigger?