[Gluster-devel] io recovering after failure

From: Mickey Mazarick
Subject: [Gluster-devel] io recovering after failure
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:19:58 -0500

Is there currently a way to force a client connection to retry dist io until a failed resource comes back online? if a disk in a unified volume drops I have to remount on all the clients. Is there a way around this?

I'm using afr/unify on 6 storage bricks and I want to be able to change a server config setting and restart the server bricks one at a time without losing the mount point on the clients. Is this currently possible without doing ip failover?