Re: [Gluster-devel] nufa.limits.min-free-disk

From: Albert Shih
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] nufa.limits.min-free-disk
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 21:54:45 +0100

 Le 08/12/2007 à 00:15:26+0530, Anand Avati a écrit
Hi

>   the scheduler starts using non local nodes only for newly created
>   files.
> Files which are already created continue to stay on the local node and
> will not get moved out automatically.

Yes I known and I understand. But what I mean is WHEN le local disk is full
at 99%, I start A NEW write...and gluster write on local disk until the
disk is full at 100% and give me I «no left space» error.

Regrads.

--
Albert SHIH
Observatoire de Paris Meudon