RE : [Gluster-devel] user question : multipl e clients concurrent access

From: GARDAIS Ionel
Subject: RE : [Gluster-devel] user question : multipl e clients concurrent access
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:00:28 +0100

Great to hear.
One more question : is it okay to run server and client on the same machine ?

I have 4 XRaids (8 FC controllers) to which I'm about to connect 4 cluster
nodes with dual FC and dual GbE.
The idea is to use GlusterFS with cluster/unify to provide a uniform storage
pool (with aggregated I/O speed) to these same 4 cluster nodes.

Thanks,
Ionel