[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS - what are you using it for?

From: Brandon Lamb
Subject: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS - what are you using it for?
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:14:02 -0800

Im mostly curious if anyone or how many are successfully using
glusterfs in an AFR setup for a maildir storage way and what kind of
setup you have.

Last time I asked there was still an issue(s) with reexporting NFS
using AFR so I havent really looked into using glusterfs in our
production system yet, however I may be refreshing our mail cluster to
a more current distribution of linux and thought maybe then I would
try using the glusterfs client instead of nfs.

So is anyone with 15k or so email users using this in this way and if
so what kind of review would you give?

Hope that is a good enough question!

=D