Re: [Gluster-devel] What's version

From: Kamil Srot
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] What's version
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:43:51 +0100

Hi,
Is there an "official" Debian maintainer? (If yes, can we get in touch?)

The "most official" debian repository is mentioned here [1]. I tried to get in touch with the maintainer and unify the efforts but no luck so far. It was long time outdated, few days ago it was updated.

We have discussed several times on IRC possibility to create a project around maintaining the packages and there is already at least one on a site providing some packaging/build/devel colaborate services - unfortunatelly I lost the link :-( ...anyhow the outcome is really little (have never seen a repository).

Is here someone who knows more/can suggest such a site to create project home? Lets create finnaly a official address@hidden home.
I know only http://alioth.debian.org/ but there might be better...

I'm keeping (etch, i386) nightly builds and can provide the sources/links is anyone is interested. Can also provide the http/ftp repository but don't want to maintain CVS/bugtracking/etc.

Regards,
Kamil

[1] http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_Installing_from_Debian_Packages