Re: [Gluster-devel] fuse-2.7.2-glfs7 patch

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] fuse-2.7.2-glfs7 patch
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:42:49 +0530

> Hello,
> I wanted to make a Christmas Present to the project so I made a patch for
> fuse-2.7.2 which adds the needed changes to forge fuse-2.7.2-glfs7.

very sweet ;). the gift has not made it unfortunately. looks like it can be
delivered only through the chimney and not via email attachments ;)

please inline the patch into your mail as attachments are not allowed on the
list.
Merry christmas and a happy new year to all of you!
thanks

avati

--
If I traveled to the end of the rainbow