Re: [Gluster-devel] Where the booster binary is installed

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Where the booster binary is installed
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 12:27:39 +0530

patch-632 has this updated to $(libdir)/glusterfs/glusterfs-booster.so. this
shared object should be set in your LD_PRELOAD environment variable (the
full path) and should be used together with the booster translator in your
graph. this causes read/write to be trapped and bypass the kernel/fuse. the
documentation will soon be complete in the wiki.

avati