Re: [Gluster-devel] stable for high traffic production sites?

From: matthew zeier
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] stable for high traffic production sites?
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 10:32:00 -0800

It's actually a giant webdav service - Mozilla's Weave (labs.mozilla.com) - so I suspect I'll get a pretty even distribution of reads and writes.

Anand Avati wrote:
Hi matthew,
we have users who are using GlusterFS on production sites. translators like io-cache help web site like usage considerably. do try out GlusterFS and you can reach us on the ML or IRC for questions.

avati