Re: [Gluster-devel] Problems with GlusterFS and rm -r

From: Paolo Agazzone
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problems with GlusterFS and rm -r
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 15:55:17 +0100

Dear Raghavendra,
Il Wednesday 9 January 2008 12:15, hai scritto:

> Can you run client afr with "option debug-on" and resend the client logs.

I just run the it with option debug on inside afr section. The log is here:

http://www.agaland.it/share/clientlogafrdebug.txt

If you need ssh access to the cluster and client (which actually is located on
the first brick of the gluster), I can provide it to you, since it's not in
production and it's in a separate subnet dedicated do experiments.

> Are you sure that glusterfs client is from patch-628?

100% sure! I downloaded it with tla and adapted the glusterfs.spec to OpenSuSE
10.3 and made .rpm to distribute it on every brick! :-)

Thanks for your support! :)

Paolo Agazzone               address@hidden    http://blog.agazzone.it/
Linux Reg. User: #205873            Vaprio d'Agogna (NO) - Italy