[Gluster-devel] [Fwd: Re: writeable mmap for fuse]

From: Mickey Mazarick
Subject: [Gluster-devel] [Fwd: Re: writeable mmap for fuse]
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:01:48 -0500

I emailed Miklos Szeredi who works on fuse development. He gave me an updated patch for the fuse in the latest kernel (I used linux-2.6.24-rc7). I don't think it works with linux-2.6.23 despite what the patch says.

This will fix a bunch of problems with fuse writing to mmaps. It works great for me and addresses a few other problems people have been seeing.

Thanks!
-Mickey Mazarick