Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: Trying to setup afr 2 server 1 client following

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Re: Trying to setup afr 2 server 1 client following the example on the wiki
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:43:57 +0530

Brandon,
 For the sake of diagnosing, can you try with these changes -

1. with a simple client and standalone server (no clustering anywhere)
2. remove unify in your setup. unify is not needed in this configuration.
AFR on the client itself would be even better.
3. try removing write-behind.

We're interested in knowing your results from those changes.

avati