[Gluster-devel] A few questions

From: Angel
Subject: [Gluster-devel] A few questions
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:39:10 +0100

hi,

1- What's the best time to chat with people at IRC?? (I am on Europe/Madrid
GMT+1)

Every time ive tried to log in no one responded, i suspected client problems
but logs on web page show little interacction

2- In presence of IO-Theads are all other xlator functions ran a in a threaded
safe enviroment??

I just hope that args passed on calls are protected againts so this->private.
but data returned
upwards should not be private but calloc'ed on destination (usually
posix-storage)  and freed by
the caller (usually fuse).

Regards

Angel