Re: [Gluster-devel] Problems with GlusterFS and rm -r

From: Raghavendra G
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problems with GlusterFS and rm -r
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:44:54 +0400

Hi Paolo,
glusterfs--mainline--2.5--patch-640 fixes the issue. Thanks for your
support. Please do report if you run into any problems with this patch.

regards,

On Jan 16, 2008 2:52 PM, Paolo Agazzone <address@hidden> wrote:

> Il Wednesday 16 January 2008 11:44, Raghavendra G ha scritto:
>
> > Thanks :)
>
> All the 4 servers are accessible now, if you need it I have a 5th one.
> You can find me also on irc (aga_at_work).
>
> :-)

> Paolo Agazzone               address@hidden    http://blog.agazzone.it/
> Linux Reg. User: #205873            Vaprio d'Agogna (NO) - Italy

Raghavendra G

A centipede was happy quite, until a toad in fun,
Said, "Prey, which leg comes after which?",
This raised his doubts to such a pitch,
He fell flat into the ditch,
Not knowing how to run.
-Anonymous