Re: [Gluster-devel] file access problems

From: Anand Avati
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] file access problems
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 09:58:41 +0530

Hans,
 are the UIDs same on both the clients for the user? GlusterFS does not have
a UID mapper, and it is the admin's responsibility to keep the same UIDs on
all client machines. Do you have glusterfs logs when you get I/O error? I/O
error is usually something not related to permissions. A script output of
your session along with your specs will be helpful.

avati