Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS QA efforts - an initial submission

From: Geoff Kassel
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] GlusterFS QA efforts - an initial submission
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:24:33 +1000

Replying to myself here with some additions and revisions.

Updated changes to glusterfsd/src/glusterfsd.c (comment clarification + TLA
mkpatch generated now) in http://glusterfs.pastebin.com/f1437e17b

Added QA patch for glusterfs-fuse/src/glusterfs.c in
http://glusterfs.pastebin.com/f918477b

I can supply an archive of a mkpatch changeset on request.

Cheers,

Geoff Kassel.