Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR between two bricks over 3000 miles

From: nathan
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] AFR between two bricks over 3000 miles
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 14:17:03 -0600 (CST)

I tried moving this to server side and that did not help. The 74 ms delay between the sites appears to make gluster unusable, even tho there is 100 meg of free capacity. Any plans to background some of the back and forth communication so that if you use write-behind you can get close to local speed on writes?

<>
Nathan Stratton
nathan at robotics.net
http://www.robotics.net