Re: [Gluster-devel] nodes don't use swap

From: Basavanagowda Kanur
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] nodes don't use swap
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 22:10:20 +0530

Jordi,
  We will be trying to reproduce your problem at our setup. To go further,
we have few questions for you:

1. Where are glusterfs servers running? On virtual machines or real
machines?
2. Where are glusterfs clients running? On virtual machines or real
machines?
3. Is the Xen dom-0 also using glusterfs client? If yes, what all processes
are accessing the glusterfs mount.
4. If Xen dom-0 hosts the block device images for Xen guest OSes on
glusterfs mount, then what is the access method for guest OSes? loopback
(disk=['file:'])  or blktp (disk=['tap:aio:']) or nfs rexport?

Detailed description of your Xen setup in addition to answers to above
questions will help us debug the problem.

--
Gowda