Re: [Gluster-devel] Question about compile performance over GlusterFS

From: Craig Tierney
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Question about compile performance over GlusterFS
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:11:03 -0600

Amar S. Tumballi wrote:
Hi Craig,
 I will be looking into this issue. Btw, is there any reason you are not
using ib-verbs? instead using ib-sdp?
 Let me get back to you regarding this. Give me few days.

For streaming bandwidth, verbs and ib-sdp did not provide any different
results.  However, I didn't really think about it after getting it setup.  I
will re-test with ib-verbs today.

Craig

Regards,
Amar