Re: [Gluster-devel] explanation of errors

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] explanation of errors
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 10:22:04 -0700

These errors were not coming over tcp? This entry case = 3 come only when
the file is present at more than 2 storage nodes. (not afr'd volumes
ofcourse).

Anyways, let us lookinto it. About ib-verbs, I am still trying to figure out
what may be the issue. Which version are you using now btw?

Regards,
Amar