Re: [Gluster-devel] clarification regarding the "2 mirrored servers" exa

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] clarification regarding the "2 mirrored servers" example on the wiki
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:59:11 -0700

Hi Daniel,
 You can also choose (b) where you can have storage servers exporting
glusterfs volumes, and all the 4 webservers uses afr (and similar volume
spec file in all the 4) in their client volume, and connect to storage
server. Even here, you will have the mountpoint not effected even if one
node completely goes off.

Regards,
Amar