[Gluster-devel] Where should I put posix-locks translator?

From: Takashi Matsuo
Subject: [Gluster-devel] Where should I put posix-locks translator?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 16:58:02 +0900

Hello list,

First, thank you for cool software!

I have just build an HA storage referring to the following URL.
http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS_1.3_High_Availability_Storage_with_GlusterFS

It works well, but it seems that it lacks file locking capability. So
I've added the posix-locks translator just above the posix
translators. Please see the attachment for the actual server spec I'm
using.

It seems that it works fine, but I am wondering if this is the right way or not.

Could anyone tell me where should I put the posix-locks translator for
file locking capability? Could you please point it out if this
strategy is wrong?

Regards,

-- Takashi