Re: [Gluster-devel] Problems with unify

From: Amar S. Tumballi
Subject: Re: [Gluster-devel] Problems with unify
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 16:35:42 -0700

Hi Antonio,
 Unify's self-heal takes care of servers going down and coming up, and
checks for consistency. There was a bug introduced in '1.3.8pre4' which
caused unify self-heal to fail in this scenario. But its fixed in the
current '1.3.8pre5' release. Can you check with the latest pre release, and
see if the problem still remains?

Regards,
Amar